terça-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2021

I am stressed and need your advise .....

By: Esan League Online

I'm 28years old, my parents died when I was 14years old. I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees. 

I met a guy when I was 17years old and he sent me back to school. He sold fruits on the streets so he could pay my school fees.

He later got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university. 

I am now working as a lawyer. 

My problem is that, I feel I can't continue with this relationship because this guy is not the type of man I would like to marry

How best can I tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings?

I'm grateful he sent me to school but I can't be in a relationship with him anymore!. I want someone in my own class not an ordinary truck driver!

I am stressed and need your advise.

Culled!

#copied

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário