sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2021

Thanks To All My Internet Warriors For Defending Me Always - Buhari

By Native Reporters

President Muhammadu Buhari has hailed the “online warriors” of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who are defending his government.

President Buhari spoke from the heart about the youth :

“... I will offer you my full support to grow in politics, public service, entertainment, entrepreneurship and many other sectors, because I know that the future we envisage as a country cannot happen without our youth”..

“Having started my participation in the governance of this country at a young age myself, I know the energy, versatility and vibrancy that youth can bring into public service...."

“I am also aware of the daily toils and sacrifices many of our online warriors make on social media to defend and promote the party and government. I appreciate you deeply and I am committed to making sure everyone appreciates your work as well...”

“Tell your colleagues to go back to their constituencies and join in party registration, attend party meetings, pay your dues, make contributions and bring your youthful energy and zeal to bear on the development of the party right from the unit and ward level up to the National”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário