sábado, 17 de agosto de 2019

My family celebrate you for bringing such a great joy with empowered God’s grace and favor to our house in Guiné Bissau


I bet you don't know how delighted my family were, seeing you in Guiné Bissau! 


We were not only happy because you were on our household; but, because you are one of those lovely people on the planet earth who see "Caring for someone" as obligation to make the world a better place.

The journey may be long and boring, the road may be rough and bump full, but more than those, we wish you safe journey back to Abuja, Nigeria.





You're one of the most amazing person I have in this world. 

My wife, children and grandson wish you a safe and wonderful trip back to your lovely husband and other member of the family














My family celebrate you for bringing such a great joy with empowered God’s grace and favor to our house in Guiné Bissau.

And we implore God that is too faithful to fail, to always be a shield to your family with unlimited blessings in Jesus Name... Amen


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário